We offer free shipping in India for all orders above INR 2,499. For orders below INR 2,499, the shipping charges are INR 150 for all orders across India.
All orders usually gets shipped within 5-7 working days. So you can expect a delivery between 7-10 days.
You will get a tracking link in your inbox as soon as your order is shipped. Please allow 24hrs for the status of the shipment to correctly display at the tracking link.
In the event that the delivery address is not easily accessible, delivery time may be in excess of our estimate as aforesaid. For confirmation of delivery address, we may contact you on your email ID or phone number provided by you.
We only make use of reliable courier companies and/or Speed Post. Notice Me is not liable for any delays in delivery by the Courier Company/ Speed Post or on account of any factors beyond the control of the company. We shall endeavor to ensure timely delivery of your order within the estimated time as mentioned in the order confirmation.
In the unlikely event that delivery is not possible for any reasons outside the control of Notice Me, including but not limited to poor courier services in delivery area, inaccessibility of delivery area, force major events as laid out hereinafter, We shall inform you of such inability to deliver and cancel your order, followed by full refund.
Return / Refund / Replacement :
I received a damaged product. What do I do ?
– Please do not worry. Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with images of the damaged product within 5 days of receiving the order. We will check and have the product replaced or refund your money whichever is preferred.
– Complete amount will be refunded and it can reflect in your account in 7-10 business days from the refund processed date.
What do I do if I don’t like the product I received ?
– We do hope you don’t have to check this section too often, but we really love you a lot! So, drop us a mail and you could just ship the product back to us to the address which will be given in the mail. But please note that the products purchased can be returned (unopened / unused without damage and with all the tags intact) within 15 days of receiving the order and please pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. And we could provide you with coupon code, so you could shop with us again & again & again, we just do not want to let you go.
– Please make sure that the returned product is packed well to avoid any damages in transit. The product should be returned in its original state for the refund / code to be processed.
– The courier charges incurred by you to send us back the product will not be refunded.
– Shipping charges are non-refundable.
– No return / refund / exchange is possible for customised products unless it is damaged.
My tracking link shows ‘delivered’ but I have not received the package. What do I do ?
– Please drop us a mail at email@example.com within 24 hrs of the delivery mentioned in the tracking link. We shall check with the courier service. Please note : We would not be able to investigate with the courier service if it is informed to us after 24 hrs.
How can I cancel my order ?
– Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellation request if your order has not been shipped yet.
When can I cancel my order ?
– Orders can be cancelled only if it has not been shipped from our warehouse.
– No cancellation applicable for customised products once the order is placed.
Can I cancel my order once the product has been shipped?
– Unfortunately, we cannot cancel orders once the shipment is out of our store for delivery.
– Once shipped, we will not consider cancellation requests.
– If a cancellation request comes up before the product leaves our order-processing centre, we will try to hold the shipment but there is no guarantee that the cancellation request will be honoured.
When do I get my refund for the cancelled order?
– If the payment was by credit/ debit card or net-banking, the money will be refunded to your credit/ debit card or net-banking account, respectively. Typically, refunds are processed between 7- 12 working days.
– Please note that we depend on the credit card issuing bank to ensure that the money is refunded to your account. We only control the release of funds from our side. There is little we can do in case there is a delay from the bank’s end.
Do you do customised products?
Hell yes! Please write to us at email@example.com and we shall see what can be done 🙂
Cash On Delivery (COD)
We offer cash on delivery payment option only in Delhi NCR. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place a Cash on Delivery order. The shipping charges & conditions remain the same as for prepaid orders.
All transactions are processed in Indian Rupees (INR).
Our business hours are 11 am to 6 pm Indian Standard Time (IST) Monday through Friday. If you need to contact us outside our business hours please email us at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
Customer Service Policy
Notice Me is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavor to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 3-14 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available, or we are unable to fulfill your order for any reason whatsoever, we will notify you within 5 business days for instructions to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund, as the case maybe.
If the product is damaged or affected in any way on account of improper, reckless use, disregard of care instructions provided, we assume no liability for the damage or any shortcomings in the make or quality of the product.
Measurements/dimensions of products
Measurements/dimensions of the products are approximate only to allow you to understand the approximate size of the product. Therefore, the actual product dimension delivered to you may sometimes slightly vary.
This website is expressly operated by Komal Jain Inc. Unless otherwise noted, all design and content featured on www.noticeme.in – including navigational buttons and images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, and the like are copyrights, trademarks, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by Notice Me. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Any copying, dissemination, reproduction, publication, display or use of the above-said Intellectual Property (IP) Rights, whether partly or in full, without the permission of Notice Me (Komal Jain Inc), is prohibited and will be considered as violation of the IP rights of Notice Me.
We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on the website www.noticeme.in may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price, item availability, or in any way affects your individual order. Please be aware that we present our content ‘as is’ and make no claims to its accuracy, either express or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event a product at www.noticeme.in is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical error, typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, Notice Me shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Notice Me shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card / debit card / bank account charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Notice Me shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the same amount.
At Notice Me, we go out of our way to give you the kind of distinctive merchandise for which our brand is recognized. Please understand that many of our featured items are offered in limited quantities and, because of their limited availability, stock will not and cannot be refreshed. That means once an item is gone, it may be gone for good and not appear on the website again. When an item featured on www.noticeme.in is no longer in stock, we make every attempt to remove that item from the website in a timely manner. Most www.noticeme.in products displayed on the website are available while supplies last.
All of our products are manufactured locally. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, due to monitor discrepancies, we cannot guarantee that your display of color will be accurate.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Contact information including email address
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You agree, accept and allow that your information may be disclosed as required during any governmental or police investigation, or in accordance with a court order to such effect, under section 79 of the Information Technology Act, 2008 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules 2011.